Chia - Add these little protein-rich seeds to a smoothie or your yoghurt in the morning. They fill you up and do wonders for your digestion. The best source of omega-3 fatty acids! Recepie:
- 3 t.spoons of chia seeds.
- 1 cup of homemade cashew milk (soak cashew in water for few hours, than blend it). Add frozen berries, vanilla powder, stevia, to taste pinch of salt. #vegan #HealthyLiving #Recipe #Sweets
Here is some tips to give your body rest.
- At least one vegetable/fruit a day allows to support healthy blood sugar levels and sustainable energy throughout the day.
- Big salad in the end of the day helps to your digestive system, due to cellulose, to ‘capture’ and eliminate toxic accretion.
- Water. Drink water whenever you feel thirsty.
- Get sweaty! Everything’s good for the purpose: light exercises (preferably, in the street, in natural hot weather conditions), saun
Healthy way to use leftover almond palp
from making homemade almond milk. - Almond palp
- Olive or coconut oil (a lot) - Spices (turmeric)
- Sea salt Bake at 350 for 20 min.
Quick and easy. #vegan #HealthyLiving #Recipe
"If you drink a glass of wine a night every night of your adult life, you will drink an equivalent of 4,160 bottles of wine.” So, what is a “drink”? And what does 5 ounces (about 140 gram) of Wine look like? #Alcohol #Wine